Mayur Hamid Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Google Analytics is best web service for analyzing your website statistics and traffic. Not just website statistics but lot more features like benchmarking, internal site search, trend analysis, advance adword campaign watch, Geo targeting etc, we get with google analytics.

I do use Google Analytics along with Sitemeter to keep track on blog traffic.

Today when I tried to login in my Google Analytics Account I saw some thing unusual,

First thing which I noticed was changed Google Analytics Home page and another one was Google Analytics favicon.

Google Analytics Changed Home Page

Google Analytics New Home Page

Google Analytics Favicon Icon


Previously Google Analytics login screen was on Home page but now they have moved to sub page. single button on home page to access Google Analytics login page.

I haven’t seen any favicon icon (Website Shortcut) of Google Analytics but today I saw Google Analytics favicon which represents web statistics graph.
Google Analytics Favicon Icon

I don’t know whether this is new design of google analytics or just minor changes.Even their is no updated on google analytics official blog.


Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers