Mayur Hamid Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Do you know the work done by your liver for saving your life and for making you live longer life. So let us ask the liver directly what exactly it helps us live longer life.

Hello Liver !

Hi Everyone, I am Your Liver...

Let me tell you how much I Love You in 9 Ways. Here are those....

1. I store the Iron reserves you need, as well as a lot of vitamins and other
minerals.

Without me you wouldn't have the energy to carry on.

2. I make Bile juice which help you in digesting the food.

Without me you would waste away to nothing.

3. I Detoxify the poisonous chemical you give me, that includes alcohol, beer and
drugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi....Hamid thank you for the the information you have provided..but its fact what U said......I Agree with you..

Post a Comment

Followers